I would like to request an exchange day. How can I do this?

januari 17, 2020

Previously, it was possible to apply for an exchange day, requesting Solidoe to change date A to date B. As of 1 January 2020, this is no longer possible. Instead, exchange credit can now be built up. This must be done in a timely manner by reporting absence for your child via the parent app or the parent portal. You can then use this credit to apply for extra care. Requests for childcare must be made via the parent app. To see  how this works, see the instruction video.